An old photo from bush work

Home Forums General Discussion An old photo from bush work

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  werewolf 3 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

driller212
    Participant

Hey folks,

In an attempt to get more discussion going on the forum, I’ll post an interesting photo I found when I was reminiscing about my field work when I worked in remote areas. Rarely I would find “sasquatch” shaped prints in the moss, some relatively fresh, and some more old looking like this photo. What do you guys think? I wouldn’t have bothered to take a photo if I didn’t find it interesting when I was there. I totally forgot about even taking it.

Possible Footprint

• This topic was modified 2 months ago by  driller212.

driller212
    Participant

I might as well add the photos of the single potential print I found earlier this spring as well. It is very hard to make out in the photos, but you can see the toes. I tried to mess with contrast etc to get it to show better for a few photos.

contrasted image
    original without contrast adjustment
    img1
    comparison with my footprint
    img2
    another
    contrasted with footprint comparison
    footprint comparison 2

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by  driller212.
    • This reply was modified 2 months ago by  driller212.

SasquatchAB
    Keymaster

Thanks for adding these photos, we appreciate it. Unfortunately our Facebook page is sort of stealing what would normally be posted on a forum.

What I may end up doing is knocking this message bird down to a single General Discussion forum and launch a separate private section just for researchers in Alberta to bounce ideas off of.

driller212
    Participant

That makes sense. There isn’t a ton of traffic on these forums.

werewolf
    Participant

Yup, I’ve been checking in off and on, but haven’t been out anywhere this summer, with renos going on etc. Hopefully I can get out before I go back to work. Oh, interesting photos Driller.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.