- 2018-01-16 at 11:58 #259
The rules for use of our message board are simple. I have included a partial list here for everyone’s reference:
2018-02-25 at 17:20 #1072
- Respect other members of the forum
- Have respect for the moderation team and the website staff
- No advertising products or services through the use of the ASO Forum
- No posting of illegal material (videos of trespassing, firearms violations)
- No sexist, racist, or otherwise perverted remarks
- Keep out excessive profanity and inflammatory language
- At any point the moderation team may choose to ban a user at their discretion
North of Stony Plain there is recreation area named Chickakoo.Terrain is hilly,forested,water[ponds].10 kms of marked trails,numerous unmarked pathways within the forest.The area follows the Pembina river valley.Interesting “tree bends”,”structural”?trees crisscossing.Any one curious please spend a day out there and good switching!I believe there is evidence out there.2018-02-27 at 18:53 #1117
Thanks for joining Eyebelieve. Actually this isn’t the first time we have heard about Chickakoo Rec Area. We had a member on our previous site who said the same thing. Also the Pembina River seems to be a hotspot, especially out west. Sounds like a place definitely worth checking out. Thanks for the info Eyebelieve!2018-03-17 at 12:03 #1470
Nice new website, Rob.
I was surprised to find the old one gone, but I have been out of field research for a couple of years now. Feel free to keep all of my reports up on the new site, and I will forward any new ones that I come across, as I am still collecting and chronicling them.
I wish you the best of luck with your new team.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.