Message Board Rules

Home Forums General Discussion Message Board Rules

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Sean 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

SasquatchAB
    Keymaster

The rules for use of our message board are simple. I have included a partial list here for everyone’s reference:

• Respect other members of the forum
    • Have respect for the moderation team and the website staff
    • No advertising products or services through the use of the ASO Forum
    • No posting of illegal material (videos of trespassing, firearms violations)
    • No sexist, racist, or otherwise perverted remarks
    • Keep out excessive profanity and inflammatory language
    • At any point the moderation team may choose to ban a user at their discretion

Eyebelieve
    Participant

North of Stony Plain there is recreation area named Chickakoo.Terrain is hilly,forested,water[ponds].10 kms of marked trails,numerous unmarked pathways within the forest.The area follows the Pembina river valley.Interesting “tree bends”,”structural”?trees crisscossing.Any one curious please spend a day out there and good switching!I believe there is evidence out there.

Rob
    Keymaster

Thanks for joining Eyebelieve. Actually this isn’t the first time we have heard about Chickakoo Rec Area. We had a member on our previous site who said the same thing. Also the Pembina River seems to be a hotspot, especially out west. Sounds like a place definitely worth checking out. Thanks for the info Eyebelieve!

Sean
    Participant

Nice new website, Rob.

I was surprised to find the old one gone, but I have been out of field research for a couple of years now. Feel free to keep all of my reports up on the new site, and I will forward any new ones that I come across, as I am still collecting and chronicling them.

I wish you the best of luck with your new team.

Take care,

Sean

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.