Old Sighting – Medicine Hat

Home Forums Reports Old Sighting – Medicine Hat

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  SasquatchAB 2 weeks, 5 days ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

schwacky
    Participant

I’ve come across this sighting a couple of times, but the sites that had the best descriptions are down now.

Here’s a link ( http://s7.invisionfree.com/Sasquatch_Journals/ar/t26.htm ) to a site that lists some sightings in chronological order. The sighting is from back in 1972 near Seven Person, AB.

The reason I think it’s note worthy is that there are sightings from the Cypress Hills area, and Seven Persons is only about 35 to 40 miles away from the Cypress Hills area. But if you look on google maps, you’ll see that there are a series of coulees that run all the way from the Seven Persons / Medicine Hat areas to the Cypress Hills.

I don’t think it’s out of the realm of possibilities that one or several Sasquatch could have made it’s way out that far in search of food in a lean year. Also the South Saskatchewan River flows through Medicine Hat, and there was a sighting from right in Medicine Hat that same year. The river would be an excellent food source with all the wild life that rely on it year round.

SasquatchAB
    Keymaster

Hey, thanks for this. We’ve included a number of ‘classic reports’ on the website including the infamous Seven Persons sighting. Unfortunately that one link wasn’t particularly detailed. I’m hoping to get back into a library archives room this spring and go through some microfilm looking for old sightings of ‘wild men’ from the days before we started calling them bigfoot/sasquatch.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.