Hello

Home Forums Off-topic Discussion Hello

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  SasquatchAB 7 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

TheLorax
    Participant

Hello everyone

I thought I should take a moment to tell a bit about myself. I live is Washington state, near Spokane county in Liberty Lake. I have had a few experiences that could be attributed to Sasquatch, but all have been in the States. A close friend of mine is a researcher, and I go out with him from time to time.
    My wife and I are planning a trip to the Banff area this summer. We spend a lot of our free time exploring new areas. I have a outfitted Jeep, and recently build a trailer with a roof top tent that serves us well.
    Thanks for having me,
    TheLorax

Radlers
    Participant

Welcome,

I live in Calgary and Banff is beautiful. I recommend driving the forestry trunk road and camping along the way. Bring your fly rod 😉

TheLorax
    Participant

That’s the plan! I will look up the forestry trunk road. I love wild country, and my wanderlust keeps me looking for more. Thank you for the lead.

Rob
    Keymaster

Welcome TheLorax and Radlers! Thanks for joining us here. The more the merrier. I live in a little town here on the prairies of Alberta. Love getting out west though. I can think of nothing I would rather do.

Definitely check out the Trunk Road if you get a chance TheLorax!

SasquatchAB
    Keymaster

Welcome, thanks for joining us here in our new message board.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.